Truly experience the grandeur of Alaska both by land and by sea.
Start with a flight to Whitehorse, Yukon, filled with Klondike Gold Rush history. Travel through the Yukon and into Alaska. A highlight of this itinerary is a 3 night stay in Denali National Park, the iconic centrepiece of Alaska’s interior. An included Tundra Wilderness Tour will take you close to nature and wildlife.
From Anchorage, board ms Westerdam for your 7 night cruise featuring Glacier Bay National Park, Skagway, Juneau and The Inside Passage. 3 leisurely days in Vancouver with a Hop-on, Hop-off Sightseeing Tour will round off this memorable trip perfectly!
• 11 night fully escorted tour of the Yukon and Alaska from Vancouver to Seward
• 7 night cruise onboard MS Westerdam from Seward to Vancouver
• 3 nights post-cruise accommodation in Vancouver
• Full day Hop-on, Hop-off Sightseeing Tour in Vancouver
• Main meals~ and entertainment onboard
• Port charges and government fees
- EARLY BOOKING BONUS – Signature Beverage Package, Pinnacle Grill Specialty Dinner, Half Price Deposit*
Flights from Australia are not included in this package, but can be added once in date range.
21 NIGHTS FROM A$7,017/PP
VALID UNTIL: 30 JUN 2019| HOLIDAY DEPARTS ON: 10 JUN 2020 | CRUISE DEPARTS ON: 21 JUN 2020